Caesars Entertainment – Centralized Solution
For years, Caesars Entertainment in Las Vegas hesitated to charge for self-parking since the company believed that this action would deter visitors from staying or shopping at their resorts. Today these resorts no longer have sufficient capacity to meet demand, making parking a major customer service issue for Caesars. Consequently, to ensure that guests would have an improved parking experience, Caesars chose to initiate a state-of-the-art parking management system.
The solution – A centralized command and control PARCS system
With vast experience in delivering advanced integrated parking solutions, TIBA Parking Systems was selected to provide a centralized Parking Access and Revenue Control Solution (PARCS) solution for 8 Caesars properties consisting of: 68 entry & exit lanes, in addition to 24 hotel lobby payment kiosks. At the core of the solution, is SmartPark Command; TIBA’s control-room ready PARCS solution from which service personnel can remote manage and control guest service situations in any of Caesars’ parking locations.
For Caesars, SmartPark Command fused TIBA’s innovative centralized PARCS solution together with two-way audio, CCTV and License Plate Recognition (LPR) into one holistic operational view for fast triaging of parking service situations.
The new SmartPark Command system includes:
- Integration with each of the hotel’s Local Management Systems (LMS), enabling in/out parking access for guests, regardless of the number of vehicles, using their room keys at any of the self-parking facilities.
- Varied, flexible self-parking, valet and discount pricing policies between and across all resort properties with parking fees payable at garage lane exits, lobby payment kiosks or as guest room charges.
- Integration with Caesars’ Total Rewards loyalty program granting loyalty members tiered self-parking and valet service benefits using their membership cards as payment at lane exits, lobby payment kiosks or as part of their guest room charges.
- Complementary self-parking for Nevada state residents up to 24 hours at any of the resort properties by using their valid driver’s license as an access credential at any entry or exit lane or at any payment kiosk. Beyond the 24hrs, the pricing policy of that resort facility will be automatically charged.
- License plate recognition (LPR) to speed lane transactions as well as to identify abuse or misuse by pairing vehicle ID numbers with any guest access credential.
- Over-Height sensors for the auto generation of oversized rate tickets for RVs, campers, and the like.
- Two custom web portals for any of Caesars’ internal business departments to self-manage worker and contractor parking or to validate and print valet and self-parking visitor discounts.
- All garage lanes, in addition to lobby pay kiosks are paired to CCTV cameras, so that personnel will automatically see the location of the service situation without the need to manually select which camera to view.
New revenue for Caesars Entertainment, better utilization of company parking assets, lower operational costs per facility and a more positive experience for guests, visitors and employees.