The CPS-30’s modular design and intelligent engineering make it the industry’s most reliable ticket receiving/payment device. This user friendly device processes unpaid tickets and accommodates monthly cardholder payments with a TFT display and intercom for communication with patrons. TIBA’s logical design allows for the addition of smartcard readers and/or pin-pad for a reasonable cost.
TIBA’s engineers succeeded to create a simple and reliable design. The unit consists of an off-the-shelf receipt printing/ticket scanning/transport device, power supply, main board, I/O board and display. When changing receipt paper the interior of the unit conveniently slides out for easy access. Additionally all TIBA products have on-board communications isolators.
• Lost ticket button
• Event pre-pay capability
• Backlit TFT display
• Motorized Barcode reader to scan and process tickets
• Magnetic Card reader to accept credit cards
• Receipt printer
• Communications line surge protector
• Stainless steel construction.
• Analog, digital or VOIP intercom
• Value card payments
• Monthly card holder payments