Get In Touch
FDC Corporate Headquarters
658 Washburn Rd. Suite 2
Melbourne, FL 32934
Monday – Friday : 8:00 – 4:30
FDC is looking for Self-Motivated, Experienced service technicians to work on parking and access revenue control systems. Typical equipment consists of pay stations, ticket dispensers, exit verifiers, barrier gates, credit card terminals, network servers, CCTV and more. Work is indoor/outdoor with possible light travel to various sites throughout the day.
Responsibilities include installations, maintenance and repairs to:
• Access control systems including card readers, keypads and more
• Revenue parking equipment
• Gate operators and automatic doors
• CCTV and surveillance systems
• Electrical/Mechanical Experience (see electronics test below)
• Experience installing commercial access & CCTV systems
• Understanding of electrical circuits and wiring in Low Voltage applications
• Basic understanding of computer networking & set-up
• Knowledge of cabling (Cat5e, Cat6, Coaxial)
• Computer Software & Email skills
• Detail oriented in solo or team environment
• Ability to travel to various sites throughout Florida daily
• Flexible Schedule
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• Good customer service skills
• Clean Driving Record
FDC is a Drug Free EOE
CLEAN DRIVING RECORD MANDATORY for tech jobs!
Please have record available for interview.
- - - ELECTRONICS TEST ADMINISTERED FOR ALL TECHNICAL JOBS - - -
We expect applicants to have a basic understanding of electronics to apply for technical jobs. A simple electronics test is given before the interview. Here are a few things you should have a basic understanding of to be considered for technical jobs with FDC.
• Voltage, Amperage and Resistance
• AC & DC Voltage
• Power flow
Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Disability, Life Insurance, Vacation, & more!